Thursday 21 April 2011

My ♥ stopped at Inkheart.

Amazing jewellery is hard to find. There seems to be a lot of the same out there. That's why my heart sings when I stumble across something like this. Nina Schiller, a name to remember when you next need that special piece no-one else will have. 


And each piece really is a triumph.  Nina tells a story, she offers you glimpses into her childhood, into the literature she loves.
The most exciting thing about Inkheart is that you can have a piece custom-made to mirror your personality. 




Nina's creations are to be cherished and held close to your heart. I don't know her, but I can just tell.


Contact Nina for yours here

2 comments:

  1. Oh Nina, your beautiful pieces always bring a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Anne-Michelle...thank you so much sweety! How are things going in Hogsback?

    ReplyDelete