Monday 27 June 2011

Beauty Heartst♥pper: DKNY Summer.

Luck. The thing that has been coming my way in the last two weeks. I returned home from a day I'd rather forget to find a bottle of DKNY Summer at home waiting for me :) 


The skyscraper design is fun and young and worthy of being displayed in any bathroom. The scent although slightly musky, is definitely summery and makes you want to do a hop, skip and a jump in its honour. 


The perfume opens with notes of pink grapefruit, juicy passion fruit and red berries, followed by jasmine, magnolia and lychees. White musk, creamy sandalwood and teak are the base notes of fragrance.




The fragrance is inspired by life in the city and you can tell. The best part for me is that it stayed on the ENTIRE day (no spice). And it's not one of those perfumes that knocks you over, it's subtle and fresh.


You must try it, and love it, like I do.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds divine, anything with jasmine and I'm sold!

    Ps did you see you can win a beautiful pendant over on my blog!;)

    ReplyDelete