Thursday 30 June 2011

Jewellery Heartst♥pper: Gold-Hearted.


















Today's Jewellery Heartstopper is the to-die-for Gold-Hearted range!


Colorful rope pieces, natural stones, gold, and silver, all handmade with love by me. This collection is largely inspired by art history and nature, both of which I love to explore and study.


I adore this collection! I've never seen anything like it. What I love is that the pieces seem elegant yet casual at the same time, like the kind of thing you can wear every day that someone will notice and comment on.Created by Michelle Meronek, Gold-Hearted is for the fun-loving girl, adding that extra something to an outfit. I adore the necklaces and the knotted bracelets!


Have you noticed the huge shift back to yellow gold and colour blocking in jewellery design lately? I can imagine pairing the black bracelet with a red dress, some gorgeous heels and a smoky eye. Gold-Hearted definitely gets the Heartstop stamp of approval.


You can buy these pieces on Etsy (here) but take a peek at Michelle's lovely blog here, and be inspired.

No comments:

Post a Comment