Wednesday 8 June 2011

My ♥ stopped at Mungo & Jemima.









Mungo & Jemima, one of my greatest fashion loves. I remember buying my first item, hanging it in my cupboard and treating it like a gem. And receiving hundreds of compliments because of it. This little store is amazing, not only do they stock beautiful tops, they have one of the best jewellery ranges too (I have the little blue birdie that the blonde model is wearing). 


Labels stocked include I love Leroy, Take Care, Michelle Ludek, Selfi, Margot Molyneux, Unknown, Robyn Caris, Spilt Milk and swimwear by LoveWaterLove. Jewellery by Skermunkil, Collect and Peter Eastman is complimented by accessories by covetable Cape Town-based labels Hello Sailor, Missibaba and Kate & Allie.
The Mungo & Jemima customer is a discerning shopper of all ages. She understands fashion, but is not a slave to it and is looking for a quality alternative to mass produced looks of the high-street. 
You'll find the store on the corner of Church and Long - you'll probably find me there too, putting my lunch break to good use :)
Beautiful pics from their website. 

No comments:

Post a Comment