Friday 26 August 2011

My ♥ stopped at the Laughing Heart.


I don't know if you've seen the latest Levi's ad, but this poem is the main focus. It's by Charles Bukowski. And it's too beautiful. 

It really struck a chord with me, maybe because the topic of taking risks seems to be a headline in my life at the moment. 

the more often you learn to do it, the more light there will be...

This rings so true for me. Once you start to put action into something, the world contrives to manifest it. And there is power in momentum, power in 'doing things' and not just thinking about 'doing things'. 

the gods wait to delight in you...

I hope they do.

(Pic from Pintrest here)

2 comments:

  1. 'there is a light somewhere. it may not be much light but it beats the darkness.' let me look for that flicker - even if it is dying - instead of waiting on the sun and the sun only. light trumps dark. every.time. YES! thanks for sharing this. x

    ReplyDelete