Wednesday 11 January 2012

My ♥ stopped at Birds Boutique

I love finding hidden culinary hot spots in Cape Town, and Birds Boutique on Bree is definitely one of them. I went there for a baby shower this week and was super impressed by the food! It's such an interesting space and from the moment you walk in you're noticing details like swan sugar bowls and bird houses on the walls. The wooden tables make the place feel relaxed and the open kitchen integrates it all nicely.


The menu has a mix of organic, home-baked goods that give you that "I want to order everything" dilemma. The best and the worst is that the ingredients are so more-ish. You simply can't help yourself and all new year's resolutions go out the window. I had the Parma Ham, Bree, Rocket & Walnut Pesto Classic Sandwich for R35 and I was shocked at how delicious it was! And to make it worse I had serious food envy when seeing what others had. It's a must-try for sure.



Visit them at 127 Bree Street
Contact: 021 426 2534

You can thank me later :)

(Swan pic from Aficionado/JamieWho)

No comments:

Post a Comment